Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's not passing fast enough....

Water thing is working on fridge, miraculously.
Back is better, thanks to now 2 visits to chiropractor.
Leak quit in washing machine.
For a week and a half.
Started again yesterday.
Discovered location today after dismantling it a bit.
Replacement and another cha-ching coming up. My Dave Ramsey Emergency Fund only goes so far!!

But.
God is still on His throne. And He gives me the strength for all things.

I've determined I'm not in a storm, though. That would be obvious, and would require a great amount of sudden strength to persevere through.
No, I'm likening this more to Chinese Water Torture, where they drip drip drip water on your face until you lose it.
Not as heavy as a storm. Just a little bit, here and there.
Until you lose it.
Lord, help me to not lose it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment